2021-2022 UC-LEND Fellowship Application
To apply to be a long-term UC-LEND trainee, you will need to complete or submit the following:
- Online UC-LEND application
- Personal statement
- In 300 words or less, please describe the personal and professional qualities you use to define or describe leadership.
- In 300 words or less, please discuss how you hope the UC-LEND long term traineeship will shape or impact your graduate training.
- Curriculum vita
- Unofficial transcript
- Two completed UC-LEND Recommendation Forms
- At least one form must be from either a faculty advisor or supervisor (UC-LEND faculty may serve as your reference)
- Completed forms must be either:
- EMAILED directly to Kary Calderon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
All individuals interested in becoming a medium– or long-term trainee must complete this application. Please complete the form below to apply for the 2021-22 UC-LEND Training cycle.
*Eligibility for a stipend includes acceptance into UC-LEND as a long-term trainee, U.S. Citizen, and enrolled students at a 4-year institution.
Applications are due April 30, 2021.
Letters of Recommendations are due May 14, 2021. Decisions will be sent out week of May 24, 2021.